Favourite hot sauce?

Local time
8:17 PM
I'm sure a lot of you love adding hot sauces to certain types of foods! Myself I like most of my food very spicy so I usually add either Tabasco or harissa depending what type of food it is. I also love adding fresh chili pepper to some dishes.

What about you, do you use hot sauces regularly? What is your favourite one?

Yes, I love to use hot sauces. The only that I love is a Jamaican brand called Grace, and it's made with scotch bonnet peppers, only second to the habernero peppers, in terms of heat level.

I had a scotch bonnet for the first time last week, so that sounds a little scary to me o_O

(but I might have to try it anyway :wink:

Plain old Red Hot would be the one I go to the most I suppose. Tapatio is also good, but it's darker and thicker than Red Hot and can sometimes be overpowering. I know a lot of people love Sriracha, but I find it to be too strong for some reason. I think it's because of the thickness of it, which causes it to stick to my mouth and burn it more.

Red Hot Sauce is my favorite hot sauce. Since this condiment has been on the market, I have been a fan. It's not too hot or sweet.

FranksBottleShot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom