Finding a message help needed

mjd

Veteran
Local time
11:05 AM
Hey, how do you find and keep track of members' recipes? I don't recall who posted it or the thread title but there was a photo of BBQ ribs (they were very dark; not burnt, just dark). I think there was a cutting board in the photo.

I NEED those ribs in my life! ;-)

Help me find that post please. And, share some tips on how you don't lose track of recipes you want to try.

...this is what came up when I entered BBQ ribs:

Was just going to say that!

Try using the search facility on the forum, mjd.
I did use the search feature. I didn't know what to search for though. I didn't remember the poster or the recipe title. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe my momma dropped me on my head or something. LOL

Hey, how do you find and keep track of members' recipes? I don't recall who posted it or the thread title but there was a photo of BBQ ribs (they were very dark; not burnt, just dark). I think there was a cutting board in the photo.

I NEED those ribs in my life! ;-)

Help me find that post please. And, share some tips on how you don't lose track of recipes you want to try.
I highlight the post, copy&paste into word, then save on hard drive in a folder "Recipes to Try"
or print it.... lookslike

Attachments

• caseydog.docx
    318.1 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: mjd
mjd you can always use the bookmark facility if you see something you like. Look at the bottom of the post you want and click on 'bookmark'. You will then see this - so you can add a note if you wish then click submit.

To see all your bookmarks click on your name in the green toolbar and click on 'bookmark list'. Here is an example of mine:

To see the bookmarked post click on the post number on the left.

mjd you can always use the bookmark facility if you see something you like. Look at the bottom of the post you want and click on 'bookmark'. You will then see this - so you can add a note if you wish then click submit.

View attachment 65514

To see all your bookmarks click on your name in the green toolbar and click on 'bookmark list'. Here is an example of mine:

View attachment 65515

That's what I do.

View attachment 65514

View attachment 65515

That is such a cool feature! Y'all are dragging me into the 21st century! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom