First BBQ.this season

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
6:51 AM
ok if you don't know, I'm in nz, and it's 3 weeks into spring, then summer. 18deg Celsius here so family are coming for a BBQ, man I love nice weather. Beef sausys, Apple and apricot sausys, meat patties chicken kebabs. Lettuce salad and mash potatoes. Beetroot n onion salad as well. And a treat for my kids who love curried eggs. Also pushed the boat out and made lolly cake for the grandkids. Pics to follow. It's only 12.30 pm here.

Russ

image.jpeg
Lolly cake, Malt biscuits with melted butter mallow puff lollies and soft jubes and condensed milk. Makes 3 logs. Very moorish

Russ

Jesus, I thought we all spoke English.

You're showing me 3 infected penises, one sliced, and are calling it food.

Go to DEFCON 3. The kiwis are attempting to poison us.

Last edited:
It's been so hot here, by Thanksgiving we should be eating a turkey sandwich on the beach LOL.

I still need a translation what is Malt biscuits? What is butter mallow puff lollies? And what is soft jubes?

And i agree with buckytom, they are rather phallic looking.

This reminds me when i was in college. A friend was putting me up at her house after surgery and we stopped off at the grocery store on the way from the pharmacy. She asks, "Do you you like Pirogies?" And bewildered me asks, "who or what is a pirogy? Had never heard of them in my life. So she made some and yes, i like pirogies.

I still need a translation what is Malt biscuits? What is butter mallow puff lollies? And what is soft jubes?

Search me - they must be Kiwi things. Although, we do have malt biscuits in the UK - the UK kind of biscuits which are cookies in the US:

1200px-Malted_Milk_biscuit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom