First Xmas pressie today

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
10:58 AM
You've heard me talk of my good friend dafyd, he turned up today with a box of beer, a block of chocolate and a bottle of wine and said merry Xmas and thanks for being good friends to him and his wife. We were supposed to be having drinks and nibbles this weekend but we decided to go the extra mile. Wife e mailed them and two other friends and they are coming for three course meal. I'll pick up the tab for food etc. I hope you all have a good Xmas as well. I'll post when I do the meal.

Russ

Just be careful not to go way above and beyond his gift to you and your wife.
The same friend who served me a cheap meal recently, and was proud of it. I know, I gotta let it go. Lol. I was his best man about 5 years ago, his second time around.

Russ

Yes, you should get over it, as much for your peace of mind as anything.

BTW, it's not a competition, so don't go too over the top this weekend. As for me, nibbles and drinks with good company is a great evening.

CD

Just be careful not to go way above and beyond his gift to you and your wife.

Yes, you should get over it, as much for your peace of mind as anything.

BTW, it's not a competition, so don't go too over the top this weekend. As for me, nibbles and drinks with good company is a great evening.

CD

Blue cod beer battered is a huge treat with the price of it, and I have some in the freezer, so no biggy, and I know they love my blue cod.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom