Flavor infuser pitcher

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
7:33 AM
The other day I was shopping at Target and found this really cool 3 in 1 pitcher. It comes with inserts so you can brew ice tea with it, or add fruit pieces to the middle chamber to infuse water with the juice, and even a cold pack chamber so you can just have a pitcher of ice water if you wish. It is a really nice pitcher and I could not pass it up! Anyone else have a similar pitcher?

http://www.amazon.com/Artland-80517A-Simplicity-Flavor-Infusing-Pitcher/dp/B003MZ808O

I checked these out. Interesting I think. When I first heard of infused water I looked it up online and saw a cinnamon stick and a piece a slice of apple in a glass. Now we have ourselves a pitcher. I am not going to break my neck to get one and wonder if they are to be found locally. I will check around.

I got mine at Target here in the US, you could probably order one on Amazon or find one at a mass market department store near you. ..Walmart maybe? I have not tried mine yet, but the apples and cinnamon stick infused water sounds really good and I am going to try that.

I got mine at Target here in the US, you could probably order one on Amazon or find one at a mass market department store near you. ..Walmart maybe? I have not tried mine yet, but the apples and cinnamon stick infused water sounds really good and I am going to try that.

We don't have Walmart here. I have to travel to find Walmart. I think I have heard of only one or two in the Caribbean. Some time back I dropped some apple and sprinkled just a hint of cinnamon in some water but I know it was not the real deal.

I have seen these pitchers before but as yet I haven't forked out to get one!

Usually if I want fruit flavored water or things like that I just literally chop up the fruit and add it to water that's in a regular pitcher. I've been trying to minimize the number of new gadgets and gizmos I'm buying (which can be easier said than done a lot of the time!!)

I guess there's an item like that in home shopping channel. But I'm not keen on buying such kitchen gadgets. My husband had already reprimanded me for buying the sandwich griller. It is a small griller where you put the sandwich and it is pressed while applying heat. Next is the juicer that I bought to extract juice from the fruits. It worked in the demo and I forgot all about it. Last month when I tested it... wouldn't work anymore. And since there is no guarantee so goodbye gadget.

Back
Top Bottom