Food business marketing

angelicagapit

Veteran
Local time
6:55 AM
How do I promote my family's cafe offline or online? We're located at a place with a very limited market, but we want to cater to people outside of this specific location.

Which is the best way to promote the business? And how do you think I could grab customers?

Try putting up an event, if you could. Our cafes here sometimes hire an acoustic band to play some nice relaxing songs during weekends. Granted, I personally still don't think it really works that well as a long term marketing plan, but I trust it should be enough to at least get you some initial buzz. Maybe also create a promo giving them discounts for sharing or liking your Facebook page to maximize the potential. :) Good luck!

A promo in the beginning. For example handing out flyers which will give them a free cup of coffee when they purchase product X which can be a sandwich, croissant or whatever food you sell.

As for online advertising, social media. Facebook groups of the area, etc etc. Here you can also do the same as with flyers, allow them to print a coupon which gives them the discount. This way you also see which way works better judging by the amount of the different coupons/flyers used.

How do I promote my family's cafe offline or online? We're located at a place with a very limited market, but we want to cater to people outside of this specific location.

Which is the best way to promote the business? And how do you think I could grab customers?
You can start a meet up group to promote your Cafe. You can also use social media. Start a Facebook group as well. Location can be problem and I'm not sure how that problem can be solved.

Back
Top Bottom