Food in bed

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
1:17 AM
Do you eat food in bed? Breakfast perhaps? That is the classic treat. But perhaps you eat comfort food in bed - chocolate whilst watching a film, or a late night snack whilst reading a book. I'm not talking about food and sex here (that would be another thread :D). So - do you ever eat food in bed? If so, what and when?

I spend so little time in bed there's not much of a chance that I'd be eating anything.

I usually eat a snack, sandwich, or leftovers in my TV room on a coffee table, then I doze off on the couch. At some point I do a zombie walk into the bedroom to catch a few zzzs.

I have a bag of twizzlers and a bag of carmels...also in bed...a cookbook, a novel, a couple of cds, a dvd case, an empty box of tissues, my ipad, two cats and way too many pillows...yep my bed says i'm single and i like naps...did i mention the scooby doo sheets?

2 story house here too, no food taken upstairs, unless visitors. Our boudoir is upstairs as well. Week days we eat downstairs. Weekend I make wife scrambled eggs with bacon and a hot chocolate. Sunday she makes me crumpets and tea. Couldn't tell you last time I served my wife brekky in bed. Just doesn't work in our house. Come to,think of it, last time I served brekky in bed was about 25 years ago before I built upstairs. Our room was just up the hall by the kitchen.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom