Food radio survey

NancyTurner1994

Über Member
Local time
1:28 PM
Hi all

I am a final year university student. For my final major project I am aiming to create a series of radio programmes about food, diet and nutrition etc. Current food trends people's food lifestyles.
It would be a big help to me if anyone could fill out my survey it only takes a few minutes and it would be great to get feed back from some foodies!!

This is the link to the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CN5NJL6

Thank you in advance to anyone who completes this. I will be sure to post a link to the finished product when it is completed

I've tried to do this survey but couldn't because I actually don't listen to the radio and there wasn't an option for that. Plus i think you need to extend the age range. Otherwise it seems to be a well thought out survey.

Done! And I listen to the radio quite a lot. I was surprised to hear that @Cinisajoy and @SatNavSaysStraightOn don't listen at all! I hadn't thought about it before but I realise that I'd be bereft without it!
I don't watch much TV either and when my OH is not home, the TV does not go on at all. When we first met, I had a B&W set with a knob for a tuner. You had to know what frequency the channel you wanted was on to find it! My OH insisted on renting a colour TV when we moved in together because he could not conceive of watching TV on a B&W set!

I don't watch much TV either and when my OH is not home, the TV does not go on at all. When we first met, I had a B&W set with a knob for a tuner. You had to know what frequency the channel you wanted was on to find it! My OH insisted on renting a colour TV when we moved in together because he could not conceive of watching TV on a B&W set!
I watch a lot of food programmes on TV and can honestly say that most of my cooking skills have been learned that way. There are many things that I simply would not have known how to do without seeing them demonstrated. There is also an excellent Radio 4 Food programme.

Done,
A few years ago I did a weekly cooking show on the radio and have done a food chat on various subjects

Back
Top Bottom