Food served when on a cruise

Local time
10:39 AM
If you have ever been on a cruise, you would have to agree with me that the food which they serve is usually very good. Apart from the usual breakfast, lunch and dinner, there is also a midnight buffet for those who like to eat at those hours.

When I went on a cruise some years ago, I always favoured breakfast more than any other meal served. It was always served buffet style and the choice of eats and drinks were many and varied. I would have to say that I ate more on the ship at breakfast time than at any other time. I never tried the midnight buffet, however, since neither my family nor I were accustomed to eating at those late hours.

Have you ever been on a cruise, and what has been your experience concerning the meals served?

I have not done the cruise that you are referring to but I have been on a ferry somewhere in Europe more than a decade ago. My recollection was that the food was there in abundance as I have heard is the case with all cruises. Food seems to be the highlight of cruising when I hear many speak.

Back
Top Bottom