Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook

NicheGuy

Veteran
Local time
4:44 AM
In case your on a vegan diet or even thinking about it I've found that Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook is terrific to have handy with its over three-hundred recipes.

I'm not a vegan but the recipes are great, healthy and fairly easy to make - fresh! Everything from breakfast to dessert and in between.

Bon Appétit

Agree with you, I'm not vegan either but yesterday visiting my sister I came across she got this book and those recipes in it sound really tasting.

I jotted down some to include in my own cookbook :)

The movie Forks over Knives changed my life. I usually find my vegetarian and/or vegan recipes online. I also check back issues of vegetarian magazines at the library for great recipes. I never considered checking out the cookbook. But now, I will definitely check it out.

This movie really made me think about what I was putting into my body and how it is helping or hurting my life. I would eat whatever my family ate and didn't really have much of a choice growing up, but now that I am older I find myself breaking those bad habits and I appreciate have access to good food. The movie was amazing and I can't wait to read this book.

Back
Top Bottom