SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
8:25 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Well, this is it. My free bread maker.

20190811_125040.jpg

I responded to an advert of someone getting rid of a variety of things including a bread maker. I've responded to loads over the years so never expected to get it because the ad had been there for several hours before I saw it.

Well this time I got lucky. It's a Breville Breadmaster Big Loaf (model BB380). it will do things other than just bread but has loads of settings (and an 80 page handbook hubby has yet to get printed off for me at work) and does all sorts of variations including jam and pasta!

20190811_134603.jpg

Yes it's large but it can live in the mud room, that perfectly fine by me. Though I will make it a cover because when those dust storms come through.
I've tested the element and it certainly heats up very quickly. I've given it a good clean as well. With some bread containing dairy products, I can't afford to risk contamination. So 6 screws had the hinges off and the lid apart and in pieces. Now it's all clean and ready to make bread.

Well, this is it. My free bread maker.

View attachment 30651

I responded to an advert of someone getting rid of a variety of things including a bread maker. I've responded to loads over the years so never expected to get it because the ad had been there for several hours before I saw it.

Well this time I got lucky. It's a Breville Breadmaster Big Loaf (model BB380). it will do things other than just bread but has loads of settings (and an 80 page handbook hubby has yet to get printed off for me at work) and does all sorts of variations including jam and pasta!

View attachment 30652

Yes it's large but it can live in the mud room, that perfectly fine by me. Though I will make it a cover because when those dust storms come through.
I've tested the element and it certainly heats up very quickly. I've given it a good clean as well. With some bread containing dairy products, I can't afford to risk contamination. So 6 screws had the hinges off and the lid apart and in pieces. Now it's all clean and ready to make bread.

:thumbsup: I like it very much.. I wish to have one as well

Back
Top Bottom