Recipe Frosted Lemonade

cupcake

Veteran
Local time
11:25 AM
I always love lemonade and ice cream. In this simple recipe they go together perfectly!

Frosted Lemonade

Ingredients:

1 cup fresh lemonade
3 cups vanilla ice cream

Directions:
Pour the lemonade into your blender, then add the ice cream on top.
Blend to the preferred amount of thickness.
If the mixture is too thick, add a splash or two of lemonade and blend again.
Split between 4 glasses!

I've made a lot of treats, including ice cream, but have never heard of this. It sounds like an interesting combination of flavors, and would be quite easy to make. It gets oppressively hot here in the summers, and I probably quadruple my ice cream/slush intake, so this is something I am hoping to try when the weather cools off, thanks for sharing. .

Oh this sounds so good. Especially with feeling the way that i have been the past few weeks. I have to give this a try!!
Yum!

That looks really good, cupcake. You could make the effect even cooler by serving it it a frosted or chilled glass. I am thinking of just the one. I am picturing a little barbecue with frosted lemonade and sangria as the featured beverages. It's gonna be a long hot summer!

The barbecue with the sangria and the frosted lemonade sound good to me. I am waiting for my invite. This drink in a nice cold glass sounds very good it is on my to do list.

I always love lemonade and ice cream. In this simple recipe they go together perfectly!

Frosted Lemonade

Ingredients:

1 cup fresh lemonade
3 cups vanilla ice cream

Directions:
Pour the lemonade into your blender, then add the ice cream on top.
Blend to the preferred amount of thickness.
If the mixture is too thick, add a splash or two of lemonade and blend again.
Split between 4 glasses!
Well what have we here? I am quite the lemonade lover but combining ice cream and lemonade never occurred to me. I would expect this in @sidevalve weird combination thread. Now it's presented to me it's not so weird at all. Interesting recipe here I think.

I am a lover of both ice cream and lemonade. Lemonade on its own is a cooling, refreshing drink. Ice cream is also very refreshing on its own, so this combination would be a good treat when the weather gets on the hot side. This recipe is worth a try. It could also be called lemon ice cream.

It's starting to get hotter here, and I'm already thinking about frozen treats. I actually had my first popsicle of the season the other night, leftover from last summer, which lasts through November in these parts. I think pink lemonade ice cream would be particularly nice. I have some blueberry lemonade syrup here, and might try that flavor too, once the weather heats up a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom