Gadget of choice for valentines day?

marchdesign

Local time
9:04 AM
Hi all,

Came up with another prompt to spark a conversation on gadgets. It does not necessarily have to be a gadget as a gift. What is your gadget of choice to create something lovely for your valentine?

Hugo

Hi all,

Came up with another prompt to spark a conversation on gadgets. It does not necessarily have to be a gadget as a gift. What is your gadget of choice to create something lovely for your valentine?

Hugo

TastyReuben will have some ideas about Valentine's "gadgets" you probably don't what to hear about. :eek::laugh:

The only "gadgets" I ever got for my ex-wife for Valentine's had better have diamonds and/or sapphires on them.

CD

TastyReuben will have some ideas about Valentine's "gadgets" you probably don't what to hear about. :eek::laugh:

The only "gadgets" I ever got for my ex-wife for Valentine's had better have diamonds and/or sapphires on them.

CD
I was thinking the very same thing about gadgets that you were insinuating TR would have ideas about, so we do have some gutter-minds in the forum. I personally don't need any gadgets and I am quite sure my husband would not like any gadgets, kitchen or otherwise!

Well, whaddya know, the UPS driver just brought me this little gadget, not 15 minutes ago, in a plain brown wrapper, of course:

:wink:

...I think the question is not necessarily about giving a gadget as a gift, but a cooking gadget which might create something for a Valentine's meal. Like a heart shaped cutter - although that's really obvious.

How much did that cost and where did you get it?
I actually cashed in some employee points at the company store and ordered it, so it didn’t cost me anything. I think they’re about $20 at the store, maybe less.

MG - since you’re not the romantic type, I think you should use that ravioli cutter and just turn the finished product upside down. That makes them buttcheek raviolis, which are kind of sexy, so they still fit with the holiday.

I suppose heart-shaped jello molds or chocolate molds might be appropriate. Although Jello isn't very romantic, unless maybe you are 5.

Back
Top Bottom