Gardening Quiz What the F is that.

Burt Blank

Legendary Member
Local time
1:34 AM
I grew this outdoors in North Wales. It is a very interesting plant. Well I thought so !!!! The answer may shock some of you. The two yellow dots are its first flowers What is it's name ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew this outdoors in North Wales. It is a very interesting plant. Well I thought so !!!! The answer may shock some of you. The two yellow dots are its first flowers What is it's name ?

Well now - that is a real coincidence as I have what I call a mystery plant in my garden which looks just like this! I did plant some old flower seeds in the Spring but lost the labels - though I'm not even sure that the plants are from those seeds.

I'll take a snap - it might not be the same thing.

Well now - that is a real coincidence as I have what I call a mystery plant in my garden which looks just like this! I did plant some old flower seeds in the Spring but lost the labels - though I'm not even sure that the plants are from those seeds.

I'll take a snap - it might not be the same thing.
Yep it is definitely the same:

Ah - I think I know what it is. I feed the birds with them. That would account for the fact I have three of these plants growing in different places. In fact I should have realised as because, many years ago grew some indoors. If I remember they self plant from the mother plant or something...

I still don't understand the cryptic clue.

Back
Top Bottom