13% of all cases of child asthma are done by a gas stove? How? When I remember my childhood I was barely spending time in the kitchen. Only occasionally in special meals, Christmas or anything like that.
Most homes here are electric, although gas is not uncommon. About 2 years ago a house blew up due to a gas leak. I heard our French doors rattle at the time. The explosion was about 20 ks away. It effected about 20 surrounding homes. The plumber was prosecuted and bankrupted.
I'm.not changing lol