Review George Foreman indoor/outdoor electric Grill

View attachment 4201

THIS may help you get the smokey flavor. :wink:
Yes. I have something similar and its really quite good. There is a thread about "smoke flavouring' somewhere on the forum. But I want a proper indoor BBQ. Does anything like that exist aside from industrial sized indoor charcoal grills (as used in restaurants)? I have a very small kitchen...

Nordic Ware Stovetop Kettle Smoker..jpg

Or if you can afford it, get THIS!

It comes with wood chips so that you can get that real down-home smokey flavor in your meats!! :wink:

Yes. I have something similar and its really quite good. There is a thread about "smoke flavouring' somewhere on the forum. But I want a proper indoor BBQ. Does anything like that exist aside from industrial sized indoor charcoal grills (as used in restaurants)? I have a very small kitchen...
You can google indoor smokers. Though they are a bit pricey.

Very expensive. But has good reviews. It is advertised as a 'smoker'. I don't understand if it actually chars things as well. But its so late here now (midnight) that I will leave this until tomorrow. :sleep:

It does not char the food, per say.

What it does is it slowly burns the wood chips under the inside pan & it permeates the food with a luscious but light smokey flavor. It makes your mouth water for whatever you're cooking in it. Especially baby back ribs! They come out fork tender with fall of the bone goodness. :hungry:

Very expensive. But has good reviews. It is advertised as a 'smoker'. I don't understand if it actually chars things as well. But its so late here now (midnight) that I will leave this until tomorrow. :sleep:
According to the questions on Amazon, a quick answer is no, it won't char.
Off to keep looking.

You want a hibachi. I knew I would think of it sooner or later. Some have covers, some don't.

Back
Top Bottom