Gluten, corn and soy allergies

as0372641

Veteran
Local time
8:54 PM
We recently found out that my boyfriend's step dad is allergic to gluten, corn and soy. Now we just go to the store and spend hours trying to find anything that he can eat. Gluten free stuff in the store is so expensive. The gluten free noodles we bought have corn in them too! As soon as we find something that doesn't have one thing in it, turns out it has another. Any ideas would be appreciated. We are pretty desperate to find something to pack is his lunch. Right now he just eats lunch meat.

I am sorry to hear your boyfriend has allergies to those foods as they are such common ingredients.

Have you looked at the ingredients of rice pasta? I was going to suggest Brown Rice and Sweet Potato Triscuits but they contain soybean oil.

I did a Google search and there seems to be quite a few resources for recipes on Pintrest under "gluten, corn, soy free recipes). There is also a Facebook page you can like - https://www.facebook.com/healthydietplan - it might be of great help to you.

I would suggest that you include less lunch meat in his lunches though. Cook a chicken or turkey and use the meat. It's so much healthier than lunch meat.

We recently found out that my boyfriend's step dad is allergic to gluten, corn and soy. Now we just go to the store and spend hours trying to find anything that he can eat. Gluten free stuff in the store is so expensive. The gluten free noodles we bought have corn in them too! As soon as we find something that doesn't have one thing in it, turns out it has another. Any ideas would be appreciated. We are pretty desperate to find something to pack is his lunch. Right now he just eats lunch meat.
Fruits and veggies are the best way to go. I noticed a lot of gluten free items are not as healthy as they claim. I see a lot of corn in place of gluten. To much corn is not good for your health.

Back
Top Bottom