Gluten Free Baking

sillylucy

Veteran
Local time
12:42 AM
My sister recently got on a gluten free diet because she has some really bad skin problems. Her skin is clearing up and she is sticking with it. I know she misses her breads and baked goods. Does anyone know of any really tasty gluten free cookie recipes? She doesn't have an oven right now and I'd love to do something nice for her and bake her some cookies. I have found some flourless banana cookies online, but they didn't look too appealing.

I know some great blogs I can point you too that I follow that have some amazing grain free cookie recipes. Try againstallgrain.com, elanaspantry.com, urbanposer.com, spunkycoconut.com. I've made different cookies from all those website and own at least one (if not more) cookbooks if they have one out.

Thank you so much veggiespls!! My sister will be so happy. She sometimes has a sweet craving and then gives in to them. Well, it's horrible because her face will break out the next day. I suspect she might have Candida because of her strong sugar cravings. Thank you so much for these links!

Back
Top Bottom