Gluten Free Pizza Dough

sillylucy

Veteran
Local time
2:56 AM
Does anyone have a gluten free pizza dough recipe that isn't so tough? I also noticed that Dominos is now selling pizza with gluten free pizza dough. I am just worried because I am sure they are rolling it right out with the other dough. Has anyone ever tried that dough as well?

Here in the UK i have tried; Pizza hut, Dominoes and Pizza Express. (They are premade in packets and half the size of what u normally get) Sadly because of the wheat flour in the air these have always turned out a bad choice for me. We have a shop called Marks and Spencers here and their pizza bases are lovely, not like the cardboard ones you usually find. Online shopiing, ebay and amazon are the best ways to find new brands. Online you have more variety from your local supermarket (if this is available where you live) Also gluten free wraps are ideal for just a thin based cheese pizza. We make these for snacks. I've tried at least 20 different methods of making the base myself but im sold with the Marks and Spencer ones now.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
I have heard about Papa Murphey's now having gluten free crust but I haven't tried it yet. Unfortunately there are too many other ingredients in most pizza that don't agree with me so I haven't really been motivated. The difficulty with gluten free crust is getting it to hold together, since the gluten is really what makes pizza crust what it is. A part of me thinks it misses pizza, but then I remember how yucky I felt every time I had it.

Back
Top Bottom