Good news only!!!!

cookieee

Local time
3:56 AM
So many people here seem to be "down in the dumps". Let's all try to look on the bright side of our lives. Post only good news, happy things. No jokes, there is already a thread for that. Let's see if we all can find at least one good thing a day to post, no matter how small it is. OK?

This afternoon my husband went online to sort out my new passport :thumbsup:
We had to get new passports last year. I think the passport photographers have an agreement that they'll always do something like, "Ok, on three: 1...2...<snap!>...3!," just to catch you off-guard. :)

MrsTasty's looks like she's an understudy for that girl from "The Ring" movie, but I was ready for them and had read some tips ahead of time for taking a better passport photo. :)

We had to get new passports last year. I think the passport photographers have an agreement that they'll always do something like, "Ok, on three: 1...2...<snap!>...3!," just to catch you off-guard. :)

MrsTasty's looks like she's an understudy for that girl from "The Ring" movie, but I was ready for them and had read some tips ahead of time for taking a better passport photo. :)

We used the camera on my husbands phone, it looks like a mugshot :laugh:

To feel good today, I pulled up some music. I typed in 40's music for a change. I just saw and listened to "Zip A Dee Do Da. (sp?) Boy, did that bring back some good ol' memories. Anyone else remember it?

To feel good today, I pulled up some music. I typed in 40's music for a change. I just saw and listened to "Zip A Dee Do Da. (sp?) Boy, did that bring back some good ol' memories. Anyone else remember it?

A great tune to put a smile on your face :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom