Granddaughter first day

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
2:53 PM
This is my granddaughter first day at school. A private school villa Maria.
Son is well off and a nz business manager. Proud grandfather here.

Russ
received_735253514572155.jpeg
received_735253514572155.jpeg

She is very tall 5' 11" like her mum
Our son is 5'6"
She is outstanding in netball. And playing touch this year.

Russ

I had to look-up netball. It appears to be a women's sport, played mostly in schools. I thought to myself, that kind of looks like Amerian basketball, and it does come from that...

A common misunderstanding of the sport's origins has resulted in the mistaken belief that netball was created to prevent women from playing basketball. However, the sport is the result of Clara Baer's misinterpretation of its rules. Baer had asked James Naismith, the inventor of basketball, to send her a copy of the rules, and Baer's errors resulted in what marked the beginning of the development of a separate sport.

I learned something new today. Cool.

CD

I had to look-up netball. It appears to be a women's sport, played mostly in schools. I thought to myself, that kind of looks like Amerian basketball, and it does come from that...

A common misunderstanding of the sport's origins has resulted in the mistaken belief that netball was created to prevent women from playing basketball. However, the sport is the result of Clara Baer's misinterpretation of its rules. Baer had asked James Naismith, the inventor of basketball, to send her a copy of the rules, and Baer's errors resulted in what marked the beginning of the development of a separate sport.

I learned something new today. Cool.

CD
Yeah its big with girls here. I love watching her play, her height makes her good at goal defense or goal attack, 2 positions she loves. And shes aggressive, same as her mum. Lol

Russ

Well since we´re on granddaughters - first day - here´s mine. First day I´d actually plucked up the courage to hold her because she´s so tiny. And strictly speaking, her first day: she was born two months premature (because my DIL developed preclampsia) and should have been born on this day. My mathematical skills kicked in: -2 + 2 = 0. :laugh: :laugh:
Nicole 2 months.jpg

Well since we´re on granddaughters - first day - here´s mine. First day I´d actually plucked up the courage to hold her because she´s so tiny. And strictly speaking, her first day: she was born two months premature (because my DIL developed preclampsia) and should have been born on this day. My mathematical skills kicked in: -2 + 2 = 0. :laugh: :laugh:
View attachment 95692

Looks like she's got you clocked - those eyes!

View attachment 95692
Still remember my kids being born. Congrats and happy memories in the future. I have 4, all different personalities.
Enjoy.

Russ

Played in primary Intermediate and high school. On a par with rugby.
Nz have fierce hard games with ozzy and the Brits.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom