"Grandparents Day"

cookieee

Local time
11:09 PM
This Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019 is Grandparents Day in the US. So all you grandkids that are reading this, please remember to do something nice for your grandparents. Sometimes, even just a phone call to let them know you love them is enough. So , please remember, this coming SUNDAY.!!!!!! (a phone call any day would also be nice.)

Last edited:
Its Grandparents Day in USA but not in the UK. Apparently (I didn't know this) the UK Grandparents Day is October 6th. But as I have no grandparents alive and no grandchildren...

Please, I didn't mean this to be a depressing thread.

Yes, it is a blast. Sent my post to DD. Hope she passes it on to the grandkids. lol

All my grandkids come here for dinner every Sunday night, so I'm terribly blessed to see them. I've very lucky. I was lucky enough to have known my great grand parents. My great granddad was a very clever man, he was a plumber, they were one of a few families that had their own Olympic swimming pool. This in very early 1900s.

Russ

Didn't know we had one in this country to be honest :scratchhead:

:cheers: to all grandparents wherever they may be

I don't have any living grandparents: one side died in the 60s, and I'm uncertain exactly when the other side passed.

Back
Top Bottom