I've just seen this somewhere on t'Net --

You should drink two cups of Green Tea every day. This will -

Stimulate your circulation
Calm your nerves
Aid your digestion
Lower your blood pressure
Help with your weight loss
Remove 80% of the pleasure and enjoyment you have in life
I’ve found that last one to be true with just one cup.

Aye that last one was spoken like a true coffee drinker :roflmao:
I should know; I tried [and failed] to make the switch from coffee to green tea!

Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Jasmine is good, especially on a day like today -- 100F/38C. :heat::heat::heat:

CD

To switch from coffee to tea is not hard. Remember your tastebuds are the same as they were 10k b.c., trained on certain flavors, so you won't die while searching for something to eat. Try to drink one cup every day for 6 weeks and you won't feel any disgust against green tea, as your brain now has switched the tea routine over the coffee.

On the islands off Shanghai, green tea was provided at every meeting. And it would be impolite to refuse. I hated the bloody stuff.

I eventually learnt to "sieve" the tea through my teeth so as not fill my mouth with the leaves.

I should know; I tried [and failed] to make the switch from coffee to green tea!
Proof I'm odd of you ever needed it!
I tolerate one blend of coffee beans.
I will happily have a cup of instant coffee (UK instant not American or even Australian)
And I love green tea! (Happy with white tea, but prefer green tea). No milk, no sugar, just as is!

PS, I've very picky with herbal tea though and don't drink 'normal' tea at all. Lol

I am someone who enjoys both her coffee and her green tea. Not at the same time, but there is a time and place for either of those.

NO sweetener in either, please!!! If I want sweet, I'll do ice cream, tiramisu, cheesecake, or something else!

(For regular tea, I am very partial to Earl Gray....)

I am someone who enjoys both her coffee and her green tea. Not at the same time, but there is a time and place for either of those.

NO sweetener in either, please!!! If I want sweet, I'll do ice cream, tiramisu, cheesecake, or something else!

(For regular tea, I am very partial to Earl Gray....)
"there is a time and place for either of those."
Very true. I meant I couldn't give up my morning coffee. I'm sipping on my lightly sweetened coffee with some creamer as I type. However, while eating Dim Sum or having a legit Chinese meal (by legit I mean not the American fast food version of Chinese)... THEN I'll have a pot of Jasmine or Oolong. When having Korean food, I'll also opt for some barley tea to begin with before the soju comes out haha!

Back
Top Bottom