Greens In Everything

Mockingbird

Veteran
Local time
5:22 PM
It might seem like I have lost my mind, but I have been on this kick where I have been adding Collard greens or dandelions to everything. They are delicious with eggs and other vegetables. I have gotten away from the traditional boiling with ham. Last time I cooked just a vegetable medley. I am thinking I could do meat wraps of some sort- does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of other things I can add greens to?

I eat her little meat, I never said I was vegan. I prefer to have vegetables as much as I can but I guess I am not doing things right because my protein levels are very low. I eat a cup of nuts everyday and that helps but it is still no where near enough protein wise even with a supplement. I am a in a place of despair I am trying very hard to eat healthy and get strong, but I don't how I can do this with out any meat at all. I am kinda glad I have met a vegan maybe you can help me with this. I am down to chicken and fish mostly, and I am concerned about the chicken,free range is good I know but it is hard to find in these parts. Fish not so hard. So far since going gluten free and dropping red meats I have lost 62lbs and my blood pressure is better. I do weight training 5 days a weeks, zumba once a week. Mostly eat root based vegetables, rice, fruit and nuts. I do take milk.

Back
Top Bottom