Greetings, all

I am Fof

Local time
12:19 AM
I am a 75yr old nomad, currently in Cornwall, England.
Never been taught to cook, but have generally managed to bumble through.
I enjoy all sorts of dishes, but especially curries.
I generally take a recipe, and start deviating almost immediately.
My latest started as a Sri Lankan chicken curry.
As well as cayenne pepper it required paprika. Insufficient paprika, so some Kashmiri chilli powder made it up.
Hey, I also had some Hunza apricots left over, so they went in, as did a mashed up tin of mango slices.
If you eat at my place, you never know what sort of assault will tastebuds will have to endure.:pepper:
Stay well and stay safe.
Fof

Welcome to CookingBites I am Fof. If you love curries then I am your friend (in Kent) and so is Yorky (he is from Yorkshire but lives in Thailand and makes Indian curries). I really hope you enjoy being on our forum. We generally have a few fun challenges going. Currently its the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cheese. Please dive in and join in wherever you like.

Hi Fof. Judging by your intro you must make a wickedly interesting pasty!

Welcome! Although we have made some Indian food, when it comes to curries, I prefer Thai curries, even making the pastes from scratch.

Thanks for th welcome guys.
Wyshiepoo No! I have been told; I have been shown. Results (nearly always) require me to supply hammer and chisel, along with the normal cutlery. Hence I don't try - I can't afford the insurance.

Back
Top Bottom