Greetings from the Lower Zambezi

badjak

Local time
9:36 AM
Just saying hello
Thanks to Morning Glory, my account now got approved :)
I like eating, cooking (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here), fishing, brewing beer, reading, traveling, sailing, snorkeling etc
My favourite food is SE Asian, my username might be telling in that respect
I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it here

I'll do that Reuben

And yes, Indonesian food!
I grew up on it (no, wrong, growing old on it. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional).
Tonite will be rice, rendang, cucumber and maybe some emping.
I still can't understand why it's not more popular. One of my favourites is nasi goreng. Even if I run out of most everything, I can still make that :)
(I'm unfortunately to latef or the rice challenge)

Hiya my friend!

Pleased to see you here at last! I hope you will enjoy it. We are a fairly international community with a broad range of culinary interests. As you spotted we have a regular recipe challenge which normally runs on a 3 week cycle. As I write it is about 7 hours before the deadline (it closes midnight UK time).

I love Nasi Goreng BTW. :hungry:

I'll do that Reuben

And yes, Indonesian food!
I grew up on it (no, wrong, growing old on it. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional).
Tonite will be rice, rendang, cucumber and maybe some emping.
I still can't understand why it's not more popular. One of my favourites is nasi goreng. Even if I run out of most everything, I can still make that :)
(I'm unfortunately to latef or the rice challenge)
Oh drats! Please make sure to enter the next challenge. Our friendly competitions are exactly that.

Welcome here!

Back
Top Bottom