Greetings from the Philppines

stu22031972

Local time
6:08 PM
Hello, one and all.

I'm Stuart, a retired British expat living in the Philippines with my partner, Grace, and our eight-month-old daughter, Sophia.

I'm an avid home cook, always have been and always will be, and I'll be happy to share some great Filipino recipes in this forum.

I'm the author of The Ultimate Culinary Collection, a cookbook comprising of 100 recipes personally contributed by 100 executive chefs from 100 of the world's finest hotels and restaurants. Proceeds of the book will be used to fund the vaccination of underprivileged Filipino babies against rotavirus.

See more details of my project at www.gogetfunding.com/vaccine

Looking forward to making new friends here!

Kia ora Stuart, love fillopino foods. There's thousands of fillopinos here, known for their hard work ethic. Do you have a good satay sauce ?

Russ
Hi, Russ. I do a satay sauce, but mine is more the Thai style, so less sweet than the Filipino version. I lived in Thailand for seven years also for work, so cook a lot of Thai dishes as well!

Welcome CB.png

I'm the author of The Ultimate Culinary Collection, a cookbook comprising of 100 recipes personally contributed by 100 executive chefs from 100 of the world's finest hotels and restaurants. Proceeds of the book will be used to fund the vaccination of underprivileged Filipino babies against rotavirus.

See more details of my project at www.gogetfunding.com/vaccine
Welcome, and kudos for sponsoring a worthy cause! I have donated, and I will share this on Facebook as soon as I'm outside normal working hours (technically, I'm supposed to be working now, and some of my coworkers are on Facebook)!

Back
Top Bottom