Grillmasters, Get your Grill Ready!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
3:54 AM
Ok, guys. Who will be cooking out this coming Memorial Day? Actually, you don't have to wait until them, but it is officially the start of the summer & cookout season. The bitterly cold days of winter are behind us & the warm to hot weather IS the time to bring your game to the outside. The smoke coming from cookouts will fill the air, as your neighborhood gets ready for the activities of cooking outside!! Youll be tempted to join in on the festivities & have a fun time in just a few weeks or sooner. :whistling:

I haven't thought about it, but I usually do grill or smoke something.

CD

Everyone I know does it. I'm never more than a car ride from one. But I usually do it indoors, since we are not allowed to cook out here. Nevertheless, I STILL have just as much fun doing it indoors!! :whistling:

I haven’t thought about Memorial Day in particular, but it’s supposed to be nice all week here starting tomorrow, so I’m sure I’ll be doing my first outside cooking of the year in the next couple of days.

Guess that's the way the weather is, you gotta do what you can do while it's nice outside. 🤔

Last edited:
Ok, guys. Who will be cooking out this coming Memorial Day? Actually, you don't have to wait until them, but it is officially the start of the summer & cookout season. The bitterly cold days of winter are behind us & the warm to hot weather IS the time to bring your game to the outside. The smoke coming from cookouts will fill the air, as your neighborhood gets ready for the activities of cooking outside!! Youll be tempted to join in on the festivities & have a fun time in just a few weeks or sooner. :whistling:

I've been grilling since FEB lol

At the present time we are in the rainy season - not a good time to cook outdoors. It is also very hot.

Definitely. The wife will kick me out to the gill. Always looking for some good grill recipes.

Definitely. The wife will kick me out to the gill. Always looking for some good grill recipes.

Boneless chicken thighs wrapped around jalapeños stuffed with cheese. Cooked on the grill (bbq). Called Chicken Bombs.

ChickBomb01.jpg

CD

Back
Top Bottom