Grilled Chicken breast
3 slices of crispy bacon
Red Onion
Sauteed Mushrooms
2 slices of Provolone cheese
2 tbs Guinness Glaze

Instructions
Guinness glaze:
Combine all the ingredients for glaze in a sauce pot and set the heat to medium. Whisk the mixture with a silicone whisk until combined. Keep slowly whisking until sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 25-30 minutes. It will reduce in half. Raise the temperature to medium-high and boil for about 30
seconds. Stir and take it off heat. (Don't worry, it will thicken more as it cools.)
Sandwich:
Grill the chicken and add a little glaze when it's almost done. Saute the chicken in glaze until fully cooked.
Build the sandwich and pour a little extra glaze between the chicken and cheese.

I really like this and the glaze sounds amazing. This is going in my to try recipes.
I am really enjoying all the great Guinness recipes that you have been posting
lately. There are some really good ones!

20150916_083958_resized.jpg I insisted my husband pick me up some Guinness when he went out shopping yesterday since I did not get any on the weekend. Now I have no clue what to attempt from this list. It has to be the simplest thing and this seems simple enough. I have to use them quickly or my husband will just drink them all. Meanwhile my son keeps asking what's up with this Guinness talk.

View attachment 1507 I insisted my husband pick me up some Guinness when he went out shopping yesterday since I did not get any on the weekend. Now I have no clue what to attempt from this list. It has to be the simplest thing and this seems simple enough. I have to use them quickly or my husband will just drink them all. Meanwhile my son keeps asking what's up with this Guinness talk.
Just tell him no messing with the ingredients !

View attachment 1507 I insisted my husband pick me up some Guinness when he went out shopping yesterday since I did not get any on the weekend. Now I have no clue what to attempt from this list. It has to be the simplest thing and this seems simple enough. I have to use them quickly or my husband will just drink them all. Meanwhile my son keeps asking what's up with this Guinness talk.
There's always Guinness® & Barley Broth,

Back
Top Bottom