Ingredients: (Per drink)
12 oz cold Guinness stout
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/16 teaspoon cocoa
1/16 teaspoon allspice
1/16 teaspoon cinnamon
Crushed ice cubes, to serve

Directions:
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cocoa, allspice and cinnamon to remove any clumps.
Then pour the Guinness into a large cup (larger than you'd think, this will foam) and gently stir in the spiced condensed milk.
Serve immediately. Serves one.

http://www.coconutandlime.com/2007/05/guinness-punch.html

Oh no! Its Guinness again. And condensed milk! I'm beginning to feel queasy.
But there is something odd about this recipe. First whisk cocoa, allspice and cinnamon (you can't really whisk dry ingredients). It gets very dusty if you do. Then pour Guinness into large cup. Then add the spiced condensed milk.
Methinks the cocoa, allspice and cinnamon should have been whisked into condensed milk. Then gently stir condensed milk into Guinness. Perhaps?

Reactions: L_B
I am not sure about this. It looks okay but I am not sure that my stomach could handle the sweetened condensed milk with the beer and all those spices. My stomach just took a turn thinking of it. It may be good though but I tend to like my beer the way that it is. No need for adding extras, Cheers!

It's what I needed as I want to try one of these Guinness recipes before someone drinks the one remaining Guinness I have in the fridge. I just don't think I want to be running out to get condense milk. I actually think I could add some honey to the 2% milk I have on hand.

This really isn't what I needed to see this morning.

"A pint of plain is yer only man."
Flann O'Brien
Just as well I didn't put the milkshake one on as well then.
“The sacred pint alone can unbind the tongue...”
James Joyce, Ulysses

Back
Top Bottom