Haier HAF-K25B2 Air Frier.

I'm interested, I may want one.?

Russ

They retail here at between the equivalent of A$40.00 and A$290.00 depending upon the size, manufacturer and I guess, the quality. The one I bought was A$75.00 (2.50 litres, 1500 W) and came with a set of 5 kitchen knives which I didn't really want.

They retail here at between the equivalent of A$40.00 and A$290.00 depending upon the size, manufacturer and I guess, the quality. The one I bought was A$75.00 (2.50 litres, 1500 W) and came with a set of 5 kitchen knives which I didn't really want.

I'm swinging towards buying one. Others on here use them with great results.

Russ

Why did you buy this when you have the halogen?

Because I've failed to cook decent chips in the halogen. However, it looks like I may be about to do the same with the air fryer.

I think you may find its about the same. I think they work the same way. I could be wrong.

I've learnt a little more since yesterday given that I've now downloaded the manual for a similar air fryer.

One third and two thirds during the cooking cycle, one needs to take out the basket and shake it all about. That not feasible with the halogen. I'll try that next time.

I shall also try cutting the rounded ends off the spuds to produce a more uniformly rectangular cuboid shape.

I really hoped you were the evil genius Yorkos when the lid opened. Exterminate!!!

Back
Top Bottom