Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas

The links don't work here in the UK either.
But...but...it's a recipe for wassail! That's very British! It should work, just out of respect! :laugh:

I'll get it posted later today. Really, the entire Christmas episode of Good Eats (where this recipe comes from) is hilarious. I'll see if I can find that.

But...but...it's a recipe for wassail! That's very British! It should work, just out of respect! :laugh:

I'll get it posted later today. Really, the entire Christmas episode of Good Eats (where this recipe comes from) is hilarious. I'll see if I can find that.

Its the American food Network site - I can get the UK Food Network. I did find this one though which includes Alton Brown's Recipe - assuming its the same. Says its from Food Network.

a-wassailing-we-will-go

When I worked for Sage Group (Newcastle based), my department got all kinds of food gifts from vendors, and we always made crock pot wassail on the last work day before xmas. No work got done, needless to say.

CD

Its the American food Network site - I can get the UK Food Network. I did find this one though which includes Alton Brown's Recipe - assuming its the same. Says its from Food Network.

a-wassailing-we-will-go

The wassail recipes are the same. I can get both web sites.

Apart from Thanksgiving, which we don't have here, it's business as usual for Halloween and Christmas, with both sets of decorations taking up floor space in the stores; you can't move for a scary mask staring at you, or someone's jingle balls... I mean bells... practically in your face.

For Halloween, I just shut all the lights off and pretend I'm not in.

At least Noddy Holder hasn't warmed up his tonsils yet.

Back
Top Bottom