Recipe Ham Smoothie

Would you drink this

• Total voters

classic33

Legendary Member
Local time
8:21 PM
1 banana
Coconut Milk – about 1/4 cup(Cow's milk will suffice)
Raw cream – about 1 tablespoon
Pinch of sea salt
Lemon juice – 1-2 teaspoons
2 raw egg yolks
Raw ham* – 1 tablespoon, finely chopped

*the fresher the better. Do not use anything over a week old.

Add all ingredients, except the egg yolks into a blender. Blend until smooth. Into this add the egg yolks and give a short pulse or two. (I would have used the word blast, pulse sounds better).
Enjoy and feel good!

Last edited:
1 banana
Coconut Milk – about 1/4 cup(Cow's milk will suffice)
Raw cream – about 1 tablespoon
Pinch of sea salt
Lemon juice – 1-2 teaspoons
2 raw egg yolks
Raw ham* – 1 tablespoon, finely chopped

*the fresher the better. Do not use anything over a week old.

Add all ingredients, except the egg yolks into a blender. Blend until smooth. Into this add the egg yolks and give a short pulse or two. (I would have used the word blast, pulse sounds better).
Enjoy and feel good!
Source?

I do like ham but I don't want it in my smoothie. I would probably drink it if nobody told me what was in it but for me it is just one of those things.
I couldn't get past the ham part and it would probably make me gag if I knew what it was. Just one of those weird things for me plus the two raw
yolks do nothing for me either. I think that I will have to pass on this one!

I do like ham but I don't want it in my smoothie. I would probably drink it if nobody told me what was in it but for me it is just one of those things.
I couldn't get past the ham part and it would probably make me gag if I knew what it was. Just one of those weird things for me plus the two raw
yolks do nothing for me either. I think that I will have to pass on this one!
It appears that meat smoothies became a detox diet a few years ago. Usually raw chicken liver being used, with a bit more work put into them.

Back
Top Bottom