Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
8:44 PM
A simple poll. When washing your hands do you use a liquid hand wash or a bar of soap? There are a lot of anti-bacterial hand washes being sold these days so maybe you use them? Join in the poll and tell us what you like to use.

I use both. The kitchen sink and the guest bathroom have liquid soap dispensers, and the master bath and my son's bathroom have bar soap, so it depends on where I'm washing up.

We have a septic system, so no anti-bacterial soap is allowed. Jyst regular old hydro-phobic/hydro-phyllic soap.

I just use a regular pump soap...i think it is just more sanitary plus bar soap becomes hockey pucks for a rousing game of chase the soap bar for the cats after they knock it off the counter. Beside the pump stuff comes in so many soapy flavors to sniff. Lemon for the kitchen, lavender for the back bathroom and something gender neutral for the front bathroom.

Liquid soap for hand washing.

For gifts, or for guests, I like the idea of scented small bar soaps, like lemon, lavender etc. The Rose Petal soap sounds pretty. Use the petals to wash your hands, or break off the petals to add to the bath.

https://www.worldmarket.com/categor...pe=e&msclkid=c321a90f3b4818e669e7f2c069c60257

77304_XXX_v1.jpg

Liquid hand wash for practicality although I am not too sure about all this anti-bacterial stuff, does it really work?
I dont like anything with a strong scent in the kitchen, handling raw food with rose scented hands is not something I go for, just want clean hands.

I like lemon in the kitchen cause its such a fresh smell. Actually any citrus would do. The perfume i wear in the spring and summer is a grapefruit based scent. In the winter i switch to a lemon clove oil base scent for myself.

I actually don't think i have touched a regular bar of soap in nearly a decade.

If I'm in the kitchen, I'll use the dish soap to wash my hands. Bar soap for the shower and pump soap in the 2nd bathroom.

When I was a kid, my mother used dish soap when we asked for bubble baths.

We always came out squeaky clean and shiny.

Grew up with soap. Upstairs en suite has soap and squirt bottle. I use soap, wife uses squirty, downstairs same, bar soap for me, kids and grandkids all use the squirty stuff. When I'm cooking I usually wash my hands in the bathroom, then if I handle food I rinse my hands and dry. I do this regularly. Not soap but just a rinse. Hmmmm. Maybe I'm not hygienic as I thought.

Russ

Soap in the main bathroom and shower for hands and faces. Liquid shower cream for bodies. Shampoo for hair.

Liquid soap in the guest bathroom for hands and faces. Liquid shower cream for bodies.

Dish washing liquid (lemon) for hands in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom