Happy Christmas!

Thank you, and the same to you. And to all who celebrate Christmas.

christmas-38.gif

Just settling down to a warm sticky night before the big day. Much rather be snuggled up under a thick warm quilt or two (better yet our serious sleeping bags that are rated to -40°C (which just so happens to be another easy to remember Fahrenheit caseydog of -40F) and thick warm down filled exped downmats (rated to a similar rating) waking up to a layer of ice over the sleeping bag).....

Anyhow.

I thought just in case you have better things to be doing tomorrow, I'll say Merry Christmas (or Season's Greetings depending on what you'd prefer) and hope that your cooking plans all work out as expected for the big meal.

My/our thoughts are with those in the Ukraine and those in the US having that storm. We've just got the first heatwave of the season to face and I'm struggling with that instead and for the first time in a very long time I'm feeling the pain of sunburn instead. My own fault for picking those raspberries, lol, but seriously parts of Australia are also still flooded as well. Those big floods from last month and the start of December are still happening.

Best wishes everyone and stay safe.

Merry/Happy Christmas (Eve for us) to all who celebrate. I’m adding “Yuletide blessing” to my arsenal of variant seasonal proclamations, along with my favorite of “Happy Crimbo!”

Back
Top Bottom