Have you started making holiday treats yet?

ally79

Veteran
Local time
7:34 PM
Have you started making holiday treats yet at your house? We haven't yet, but I am going to get the last ingredients for a couple of batches of cookies today. My kids have been begging to make Christmas cookies for a week now!

Last edited:
We haven't started our Christmas baking yet but that's because it is a bit early. I am hosting Christmas at my house for the very first time this year so that's major cooking to be done. I'm finishing up my menu plan then I'll go buy up everuthing I need. All my baking will be done the day before Christmas Eve because I'll be so busy on Eve for other things.

I haven't even started thinking about making anything yet. As much as I would rather be doing that, I am overloaded with work at the moment. I am a freelance writer and have 113 articles to write in the next ten days. As soon as I get all of those done, I will be getting myself straight int he kitchen.

We will start making all if our Christmas goodies next week. Some of them I can freeze until it gets a little closer to the actual holiday. I am still looking for some new cookie ideas because I want to blow everyone away thus year with some new sweet stuff.

Back
Top Bottom