Having trouble posting.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
12:48 PM
I['m getting this; We ran into some problems. This was happening at another forum that I belong to!!! :eek:

I’ve been posting throughout the day and haven’t had any issues. I’ll be posting more tonight, I’m sure, so I’ll look out for it.

Since you mention having the same issue on another forum, has whatever device you’re using been updated recently, or has it had any new software installed?

I['m getting this; We ran into some problems. This was happening at another forum that I belong to!!! :eek:

There are certain words that the forum software doesn't like. I don't remember what they are, but IIRC they will give that message.

CD

I’ve been posting throughout the day and haven’t had any issues. I’ll be posting more tonight, I’m sure, so I’ll look out for it.

Since you mention having the same issue on another forum, has whatever device you’re using been updated recently, or has it had any new software installed?

A friend of mine is supposed to be coming over to do some work on the computer. One of the problems is that the printer's software got deleted from it. But stuff really needs to be done! The problem in the other forum was probably with the forum's interface work. :ninja:

I've not seen any problems my end and nobody else has reported anything so far. It helps if you can explain what is shown on the screen when you try to post.

I've not seen any problems my end and nobody else has reported anything so far. It helps if you can explain what is shown on the screen when you try to post.

There's this large box at the top of the screen which reads; Oops. We ran into problems. I click on the X button, try to post & it comes back again. :eek:

There's this large box at the top of the screen which reads; Oops. We ran into problems. I click on the X button, try to post & it comes back again. :eek:
That box also says to refresh your page. I do get that from time to time. You have to refresh the browser, so reload it and also avoid the word "select" with any variation of letters on the end of it. Use choose instead.
And don't quote someone who has used that word either.

That box also says to refresh your page. I do get that from time to time. You have to refresh the browser, so reload it and also avoid the word "select" with any variation of letters on the end of it. Use choose instead.
And don't quote someone who has used that word either.

I'll do that next time that it comes up. It seems ok for now. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom