Hello all, looking forward to seeing some amazing food

ChefBasics

Local time
2:15 AM
Website
youtube.com
Hello all,

Newbie here, although it would seem I signed up months ago, i completely forgot and never posted anything!

Im a professional chef and currently not doing anything due to covid.
Currently i am just making cooking tutorial videos for the college that i work at for the students that dont have access to the kitchens at the moment.

I have had a look around the forum already and it looks like you guys are pretty adventurous in the kitchen! I am looking forward to some new inspiration.

I love cooking all sorts of foods, heres some recent dishes that i have made...
aviary-image-1606952539916.jpeg
aviary-image-1604395640120.jpeg

aviary-image-1593389097008.jpeg
aviary-image-1603003299624.jpeg

Welcome to CookingBites ChefBasics :welcome:. We are a friendly, diverse and international community here - united by a love of food. We are mostly home cooks although there are one or two professionals who contribute. I'm sure members will welcome your expertise. Blimey - those are some vibrantly coloured photos! I really hope you join in our discussions and enjoy being here.

Welcome ChefBasics !!

Those are some awsome photos of what appear to be tasty sweets. :welcome:

I second Morning Glory 's hope that you will participate and contribute your experience and expertise. I am an example of a home cook and am extremely adventurous when it comes to cooking - with a thirst to learn and a willingness to dare new things. Many of CookingBites' members share those motives. The International Community at CB makes this a very ripe place for cooking too.

Welcome ChefBasics !!

Those are some awsome photos of what appear to be tasty sweets. :welcome:

I second Morning Glory 's hope that you will participate and contribute your experience and expertise. I am an example of a home cook and am extremely adventurous when it comes to cooking - with a thirst to learn and a willingness to dare new things. Many of CookingBites' members share those motives. The International Community at CB makes this a very ripe place for cooking too.
Oh you can believe that i will be joining in, after 15 years of cooking professionally im still overly enthusiastic about food... cooking and talking about it!

Welcome to the forum. :)
Those dishes you've made are spectacular! Hope you would share the recipes and chef's secrets :)
I have recipes and video tutorials for all of them, if you want them then maybe send me a private message (presuming that this is a possibility here) and i will share the links to anything you would like!

Not everything I guess. lol
What's that knife you're using? First I thought it's a Wusthof but closer look showed it's not.
My home knives are all Victorinox, a swiss make that although not the best knives in the world they are by far the best for the price you pay. Wustofs are kept at work, great knives for boxes of veg prep and butchery but completely unnecessary in a home kitchen!

My home knives are all Victorinox, a swiss make that although not the best knives in the world they are by far the best for the price you pay. Wustofs are kept at work, great knives for boxes of veg prep and butchery but completely unnecessary in a home kitchen!
In my country you can go to a blacksmith and get a knife made from a piece of leaf spring or a saw blade which is really sharp. But not balanced or neat as an expensive knife.

Back
Top Bottom