Hello everybody!

Namischa

Veteran
Local time
7:31 AM
Hello guys, how are you doing? ^_^

My name is Amber, I am 25 and I come from Germany. One of the things I love to do is baking and cooking. That's why I joined this forum. I'm interested in learning new recipes, exchanging ideas and having conversations with nice people from various places.

I recently married my husband and I think his mum spoiled him a bit with her fantastic cooking skills. I have to catch up! Well, I guess I don't have to, but I really want to improve my cooking. My husband is born in Canada and his parents come from Hong Kong and I was born in Northern Germany. He is at times a bit iffy about what he calls ''Western food'' and some of the things his family enjoys are very unfamiliar and alien to me. Sometimes is it not so easy to create things we both like.

What I really want is to be able to provide a variety of meals that will continuously bring joy and fun to my family and friends. Also, it is always exciting to discover new techniques and ingredients and become more confident in what you love to do.

I'm really looking forward to this experience and open towards anything new that I might learn here!

Hello Amber! Welcome to the forum and for sure you will learn a lot of things and ideas here with regards to cooking from people of different places having their own experiences to share among us..:)

Back
Top Bottom