Hello everyone from Sunny Florida!

martinoaro

Local time
9:06 PM
Website
www.allrecipesonline.com
Hello everyone...I'm Steffani and glad to have found your forum.

Myself and my partner Kurt live in Florida and in addition to being foodies and traveling the world in search of the best cuisines and dishes, we love to experiment in our test kitchen and share our creations. In addition to a personal love of food and cooking that we indulge in whenever possible, we also run a magazine site in our spare time.

Aside from cooking, eating and sharing. our dishes in our free time, we live on the water so it's boating, swimming and beaching it whenever possible during the warm season. Our typical weekends are doing something in or on the water, grilling and smoking different foods and entertaining friends.

Although our tastes are wide and divergent, we tend to lean towards ethnic foods and cuisines and enjoy the different take on foods and ideas from other countries.

Glad to be here and look forward to having a "home base" to get to know everyone!

Welcome from the other side of the Caribbean - Caracas, Venezuela.
You'll find plenty of unusual recipes and cooking styles here, so enjoy them!

Welcome to CB!

Hi and welcome from another Floridian! I grew up in Destin but I've lived in Ohio for the past 24 years. Looking forward to seeing your cooking!

Back
Top Bottom