Hello everyone

AlistairS

Local time
3:13 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Alistair. I am from South Africa, Port Elizabeth.

Ooh, I see this forum is on FIRE!!! I am happy to be apart of this community. The food that I love is lamb curry. My wife and I love making simple dishes. Sweet and sour chicken is what I love as well. I love pasta, mac, and cheese. I LOVE Sweet potato pie, and the list goes on. Oh man, all this talking is making me hungry right now.:cook: Lol.

Hey, let's chat and help each other out by sharing ideas on how to make those wonderful dishes.

Cheers!!! :)

Hello everyone,

Ooh, I see this forum is on FIRE!!! I am happy to be apart of this community. The food that I love is lamb curry. My wife and I love making simple dishes. Sweet and sour chicken is what I love as well. I love pasta, mac, and cheese. I LOVE Sweet potato pie, and the list goes on. Oh man, all this talking is making me hungry right now.:cook: Lol.

Hey, let's chat and help each other out by sharing ideas on how to make those wonderful dishes.

Welcome from SE Florida! If you check out the different forums, you'll find lots of recipes!

Hello everyone,

Hi al. Snap on the lamb Curry,lol. Don't forget pics?

Russ

Back
Top Bottom