Hello everyone

worldmachine

Veteran
Local time
10:42 AM
Hi there, my name is Tim and i am new to this forum. My main interest in cooking is with Chinese and Indian dishes. I have around 150 recipes that i like to try out and am always collecting more.

In the country of China there are many different regional cookery styles, the same can be said for India. This is partly due to the differing climates in various regions of these vast countries, therefore meaning different ingredients are available in different regions. Custom and tradition also plays a big part in regional cookery styles. I fins this a fascinating subject.

I am also interested in learning about other foods of the world and more about nutrition, i hope i will be a valuable member here.

Hi Tim

and :welcome: to CookingBites.

I love Indian food and often cook it myself. I have many cookbooks for Indian and middle eastern vegetarian recipes and love hearing about new ones. I would love to try out some of yours if you would like to post them on here please,

Hello Tim and :welcome: to the forum. It's nice to hear you had an interest in Chinese and Indian dishes and you had many recipes you want to try from your collections of the said dishes. Well I hope you can share some of them in this forum. Sometimes I always research recipes and I want to try cooking Indian dishes too because it interest me also like you do.

Back
Top Bottom