Hello from a UK home cook

lizzief79

Veteran
Local time
9:21 PM
Hello to everybody on the Foodies Chat forum. I am a mum of four from the UK and I work as a freelance writer. I do have some professional cooking experience after I accidentally fell into the role of chef at a restaurant I was working. The chef went off ill, I was asked to cover and unfortunately the chef never came back. I am passionate about cooking and make every meal from scratch at home. My love of food has passed on to my children and we spend a lot of time in the kitchen together. I have to fight for space in there with my partner because he is an equally keen amateur cook. Cookery programs are a favorite in our house as we are always looking for inspiration about ways to cook meals from ingredients we regularly buy. I am on this forum to pass on some of my culinary knowledge to others and to get exciting new ideas from creative cooks on here. I look forward to getting to know other members.

Welcome. Looks like you have a lot of knowledge to share, and hopefully still a couple of tricks to learn too! I'm sure you'll love it here.

Back
Top Bottom