Hello from another foodie!

PreppedFRESH

Local time
6:43 PM
Hi fellow foodies!

My name is Isabelle and I have had a life-long passion for cooking and inspiring my friends and family to try new, exciting meals. I totally live and breathe food.

Originally from France, I have lived in Australia for the past 12 years. And since becoming a busy working mum of two, I have tested every new and ingenious way to make weeknight home cooking quicker and easier - combining my own tips with some of the shortcuts I got accustomed to while living overseas; by preparing ahead and batch cooking for the freezer, prepping ingredients to freeze and cook faster later, and adding fancy frozen finishing touches as that extra pizazz to impress.

I would love to get to know you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Sri Lanka, an island nation in the Indian ocean. 🙏
This is a huge knowledge base this forum.

Hi fellow foodies!

My name is Isabelle and I have had a life-long passion for cooking and inspiring my friends and family to try new, exciting meals. I totally live and breathe food.

Originally from France, I have lived in Australia for the past 12 years. And since becoming a busy working mum of two, I have tested every new and ingenious way to make weeknight home cooking quicker and easier - combining my own tips with some of the shortcuts I got accustomed to while living overseas; by preparing ahead and batch cooking for the freezer, prepping ingredients to freeze and cook faster later, and adding fancy frozen finishing touches as that extra pizazz to impress.

Heyyy, sounds great!

Hi fellow foodies!

Hello and welcome from the UK :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom