Hello from California! And seeking app testers

Apriccot

Local time
3:25 AM
Hi Everyone!

I'm here looking for user testers for the app SideChef. If you cook regularly and are interested, just reply back. We're offering an amazon gift card for your time.

Cheers,
Z

Edit by SNSSO: having spoken with @Apriccot we're happy that this is genuine and that the Amazon gift card will work in both the USA and UK (and presumably Australia, NZ and Italy. I don't know about Thailand though @Yorky).

Last edited by a moderator:
images 4.jpg

Welcome to CookingBites @Apriccot !!!

As a certified, bona fide, and glorified Tech Weenie , I am always interested in new stuff.
Depending on what the App is designed to do, I will be more than happy to be a beta-tester.

Send me a PM with sign up details.

I'm up for it.

@chilli - welcome to CookingBites. :welcome: If you have a moment please do introduce yourself over in New Member Introductions.

I thought I should mention that I'm not sure how we are supposed to sign up for this app testing. @Apriccot hasn't logged in here since the 12th April so won't have seen any of the replies!

I would also be happy to help test this app. Other than downloading the app (which is available in the App Store), how do I give you feedback?

As aforementioned, @Apriccot hasn't logged into the Forum since 12th April so he won't see your post. I think this thread is probably dead...

Back
Top Bottom