Hello From Florida

zandi

Veteran
Local time
7:29 AM
Happy to be part of this group!

I may have a few tips to share on Italian cuisine that I have learned from better half; however, I am most excited to learn from everyone. I am one of those people that get assigned to the job to throw the biscuits in the oven for holiday meals, and then burn them. Okay, seriously, not every-time, but enough that it is a family joke.

I love, as I sure many on this forum are, to learn about new food! I am always amazed, when I watch that reality TV show, Chopped. There is always something in the that basket that I've never heard about, let alone seen before. Sometimes, I cringe at the food, other times I crave to try to recreate the dish.

I think this going to be a really fun forum and Happy Easter Everyone!

Hi and Welcome.

:welcome:

Look on the bright side of things, at least you cook them. One year my now late Grannie, failed to put the oven on at all. Everyone saw blind that they could smell the Christmas turkey cooking and guess what... the oven was not on. The meal was very, very late that year.

Welcome! Hopefully we'll see you around discussing some nice food options. For now, enjoy a couple of food funnies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLvOZWTJYtjsJNIFbqelP_646jb5e7oyca5YWTfHzcxaI_ZGUFkg.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Gsh63GwuQoI1Tmlhz-2sgu-ZkT16S3EwgHeL6kB-DhHBBCizgQ.jpg

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLvOZWTJYtjsJNIFbqelP_646jb5e7oyca5YWTfHzcxaI_ZGUFkg.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLvOZWTJYtjsJNIFbqelP_646jb5e7oyca5YWTfHzcxaI_ZGUFkg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 138
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Gsh63GwuQoI1Tmlhz-2sgu-ZkT16S3EwgHeL6kB-DhHBBCizgQ.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Gsh63GwuQoI1Tmlhz-2sgu-ZkT16S3EwgHeL6kB-DhHBBCizgQ.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 132
Back
Top Bottom