Hello from France !

Hello from Maidstone, Kent in the UK and welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. I hope you enjoy being part of our international community. Please feel free to join in wherever you like. We have quite a few members for whom English is not their first language so don't worry!

Ah bonjour! Greetings from Croatia. I was diligent with my French beginner study through the Duolingo app...but work picked up and I will continue this summer.

I love studying languages.🤗

Let me see, what food items I can name:
Lait, orange, baguette, beurre, fromage, pomme, pomme de terre, poison, vin, cafe, l'eau, gateau, 😁 I know yoghurt and pronounce it, but unsure of spelling😎🙈...(also in fromage)...

Welcome, hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Welcome to CB from a California member. You will like the international community of members at CB and the variety of recipes and food talk that prevails here.

Somewhat..I grew up French, moved to an English province in grade school..my emmediate family is still mother toungue French, but I have become more Anglo...I also speak a bit of Italian as I lived there for three years in the 80's...
Fantastic! Tres bien. Benissimo. Wish I spoke Italian and French too.
I grew up with Bulgarian and Croatian. Folks in Bulgaria can never tell I am not a true Bulgarian.
(Except when I can't remember a word😂)

Thank you all !

I have a question, i tried to post a recipe, I could see the recipe awaiting validation, but recently it has disappeared.
Except that I have no message to tell me if it has not been accepted or if it is still awaiting.
I don't know who to contact to ask :meh:

EDIT : NVM ! She came back, but still waiting for validation, strange, I don't know everything yet :D

I've never seen recipes validate. They, like all other posts, just post.

The moderators will deal with any posts that need removal or other adjustment.

Thank you all !

I have a question, i tried to post a recipe, I could see the recipe awaiting validation, but recently it has disappeared.
Except that I have no message to tell me if it has not been accepted or if it is still awaiting.
I don't know who to contact to ask :meh:

EDIT : NVM ! She came back, but still waiting for validation, strange, I don't know everything yet :D

I have sent you a private message. You will need to submit the recipe again for approval as it doesn't contain a 'method'. Our rules state that all recipes must contain full instructions and not simply links to videos

Back
Top Bottom