Hello from Gloucestershire U.K.

Hi Sticky Fingers - I'm pleased you found us. We are a friendly bunch here and love new members! Please dive in wherever you wish. We have a regular thread What did you cook/eat today (December 2019)? where you can join in and see what others here are cooking. We also usually have some fun challenges: currently The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Beetroot (Beets).

We have a few members here that grow there own produce. I do try but I'm not much of a gardener! Do you have an allotment or are you growing produce in your garden?

Hi, I hope you post more than once. I knew a friend from Gloucester. He was a fireman there, sadly he passed away about 5 years ago. He was a very funny guy.

Russ

Thank you all for the welcome. Rascal I was in the emergency services till I got to old and retired, I did not know all of the names of the firemen and women at Gloucester but did know some, I would have known him visually.

Thank you all for the welcome. Rascal I was in the emergency services till I got to old and retired, I did not know all of the names of the firemen and women at Gloucester but did know some, I would have known him visually.

Tall solid guy, not fat, just big, hands like saucers. Sean Keneally. Great great guy with a wicked sense of humour. His parents still are living I believe ? He had been here about 10 years??

Russ

Back
Top Bottom