Hello from NJ!

Welcome from SE Florida! What do you like to cook? Any particular cuisines you prefer?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm into German, Italian, sometimes Asian and a little bit Ukrainian(credits to my wife) cuisine. But, mostly I'm BBQ&Grilling guy!

Here is a picture of a lamb shoulder with jerk seasoning I was doing this Sunday, by the way.

lyOHnBj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm into German, Italian, sometimes Asian and a little bit Ukrainian(credits to my wife) cuisine. But, mostly I'm BBQ&Grilling guy!
Here is a picture of a lamb shoulder with jerk seasoning I was doing this Sunday, by the way.
View attachment 41180

I like the fusion of cuisines which interest you - and that lamb looks good.

Hi, I am relatively new also, been here a couple of weeks. I really like it here, I think you will too! Welcome!

I dabble a little in BBQ and grilling. I have a similar cooker, large BGE.
Actually, I have two of them. BGE and an offset side. Good thing that a lot of my neighbors and relatives are into BBQ as well, and have different types of cooking rigs, and I can ask them for a weekend change!

Actually, I have two of them. BGE and an offset side. Good thing that a lot of my neighbors and relatives are into BBQ as well, and have different types of cooking rigs, and I can ask them for a weekend change!

I also have an offset pit, a Horizon 16 Classic.

Back
Top Bottom