Hello from North Idaho

oldtymecook

Local time
3:40 AM
Website
makeityourkitchen.com
Hello from North Idaho! My husband and I have been married almost three years and we love to garden. It's so much fun to harvest the yummy produce and bring it to our kitchen instead of getting it from the grocery store. Health issues have caused a major change in diet so gluten free is a common term in this household. I'm interested to listen to the cooks around the world on this forum. Sounds fun!

Welcome to CookingBites @oldtymecook :welcome:. We aim to be a friendly community here and you can be pretty sure that if you post a something new you will get a response. So please feel free to dive in and join in. We have a regular thread: What did you cook or eat today (June 2019)? and we also usually have some fun challenges going on - a new one has just started: The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Mustard

Its great to grow your own food and we have a few keen gardeners here. Gluten free is tough. I think - particularly when it comes to bread and cakes. I have made attempts at gluten free bread but to date haven't done too well!

Last edited:
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom